ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Blueberry Bread Pudding

Monday, February 8, 2010

Blueberry Bread Pudding

I went to a barbecue place for dinner on Friday. They gave these really nice and soft potato rolls with their meat. I could hardly finish what I ordered so I didn't touch the rolls. I took them home and made blueberry bread pudding for breakfast the next day.

I am so proud of my frugality.


From leftover rolls



To yummy blueberry bread pudding


Ingredients
  • 4 potato rolls

  • 1 egg

  • 1/4 cup cream

  • 1/3 cup milk

  • 3 tablespoons sugar

  • 1/2 cup blueberries (I used frozen wild blueberries from Trader Joe's.)




Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cube the rolls.

  2. Whisk egg, cream, milk and sugar together. Add blueberries.

  3. Soak the cubed rolls. Spoon into two remekins. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm or cold.