ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Tomato Frittata

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tomato Frittata

I searched high and low for some recipes that use a ton of tomatoes. The first thought was tomato sauce. But pasta is out of the question. The boyfriend and I had a big argument about pasta a while back that I decided not to make pasta at home any more. And whenever we have a big argument about insignificant issues, we agreed that one of us should yell "PASTA!" to remind ourselves about the incident.



To my delight, I found the New York Times' Tomato Frittata. It's one of the few frittata recipes I found that do not use any cheese. Follow the link and look at the picture. And now look at mine below. It's pretty close right?.... And delicious!







I skipped the milk, added some fish sauce (I can't cook without it. When I ran out of fish sauce, I even dreamed that I was in an adventure hunt for it.) and used thyme and oregano as herbs.







It was enough as dinner for two with a side salad and breakfast for two. Eggs are just awesome.