ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Black and White Banana Bread

Monday, April 9, 2007

Black and White Banana Bread

This banana bread is awesome. I whipped it up - stuck it into the oven - went out to dinner - came back to this wonderful smell of baked banana and cocoa and perfectly baked cake/bread. I would name this recipe out-for-dinner-marble-banana-bread.



Got recipe from Culinary in the Desert. Just didn't put nutmeg because I don't like nutmeg. Didn't put lemon zest and juice because I was too lazy to grate a lemon.... I was going to just pour the batter half and half and let them mix because I was too lazy to spoon. Fortunately, my wonderful neighbor (also my dinner companion that night) didn't let me and helped me spoon the batter into baking pan. She's the only reason the cake came out wonderfully marble-y...