ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Apple Cinnamon Crisp (with Grape-Nuts Cereal)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Apple Cinnamon Crisp (with Grape-Nuts Cereal)

A while ago I walked down the cereal isle in my local supermarket. And I saw "New Product!" sign above this Post's Organic Grape-Nuts Cereal. So I bought a box. Turned out there was neither grape or nut in there. And the thing tasted like cardboard even with a lot of soy milk. So I thought maybe I can use it for baking. It can't be that bad with sugar and butter.

So I made this:



I have made this crisp recipe so many times. This time I just reduced oatmeal and flour and added the cereal.

It came out good - would have been better without the cardboard though... I'm tired of chewing.