ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookies

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookies

I made these for just the occasion. What occasion? What else other than Valentine's. I have no idea why something heart-shaped or chocolate means Valentine's. I guess because Hallmarks said so. These are my normal chocolate shortbread cookies (no chili) dipped in melted white chocolate.


Cutout cookie dough before baking.


These were quite excellent. But I'm chocolate overload. I still have boxes of chocolate given to me since Christmas. I acquired a bit more on Valentine's. No. It's nothing romantic. I threw a dinner party for my single friends. And I found a package left in my kitchen after everybody left.



Maybe I'm just bitter. But I'll swear off chocolate for a while. I mean for 2 days...