ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Mexican Chocolate and Pecan Biscotti

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mexican Chocolate and Pecan Biscotti

What made these Mexican rather than just cinnamon chocolate biscotti? They are made from Mexican Chocolate (it said so on the package) given to me by my Mexican friend. There... double Mexican-ness.



This was my first batch of biscotti. They turned out good. They are great and relatively guilt-free chocolate fix. I almost chipped my tooth biting into one... which was good I guess. Because I learned not to eat too fast.

What more exciting is that I just discovered a new realm of baking. There are infinite possibility with this. So many flavor combination I can try. So many recipes I can experiment!



For this one I used this recipe from DavidLebovitz.com with a few substitutions. Chopped Mexican chocolate for chocolate chips and pecans for almonds.