ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: DIY + YouTube = VideoJug

Saturday, February 16, 2008

DIY + YouTube = VideoJug

I was looking on the internet for information on how to load pictures from my iPhoto onto a CD. Typing in the very literal "how to load pictures on a CD from a mac", I was led to this site called VideoJug, and there it was, a video of only a few minutes in length, showing me step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Brilliant!

Of course, I had to spend the next hour seeing what else VideoJug could help me do. I learned all about organic produce, how to dress my pets for holidays, how to measure my bra size, and how to make a simple, but delicious, apple crumble.

Easily navigated with tabs entiled "Beauty & Style", "Food & Drink", "Love & Sex", etc., this is a very useful, and addictive site. Perfect if you have ADD as the videos are short and simple.

Well, I've got to go - I just discovered the "Art & Craft" section, and I really feel the need to learn how to draw a cartoon pirate.