ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Kawaii! = Cute!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kawaii! = Cute!

We decided to go to Japantown on this rainy, dismal Saturday. Japantown is perfect for this kind of weather since it is all about the cute, the bright, the sweet, the cuddly and of course, swords.

After enjoying a snack of crepes wrapped in a cone (mine was Nutella, almonds, and custard - hello, yummy!), we went off to peruse the mall.


Our last stop was Kinokuniya stationary store, which has a respectable assortment of practical and cute things. I am a huge, huge, huge fan of Japanese office supplies. I love my new tape dispenser, cutting blade, Preppy fountain pen, Tri-color roller ball pen (just like the ones from junior high, but 10,000 times better!), and of course my Emoticon notebook. :-> Funny! :-D Smile! ;-] Wink! *<:-) Party!

But the pinnacle of cuteness was reached when we were leaving, and my dad & brother surprised me with a French Bulldog wall calendar for 2008. Oh! Kawaii! Kawaii! Just take a look at this adorable pup, Mr. October, and see if your heart doesn't melt. Now I will have cuteness all year long! :-D