ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Chocolate Souffle

Monday, December 14, 2009

Chocolate Souffle

YES! YES! YES! The (silent) scream of triumph. I did it! I did it!. Puffy souffle with staying power!


This time I did everything properly. I followed the recipe exactly. Buttered and sugared the souffle dishes. All the eggs were at room temperatures. The oven was exactly 350 degrees.


One more shot of victory.

I was a little disappointed with how the souffle tasted piping hot from the oven. I thought it tasted like sweet omelette. But once it cooled a little, it became the best chocolate cake ever - with crunchy sugar by the edges, light and melt-in-your-mouth texture and intense chocolate flavor.


After a few minutes, it sank in the middle.



But still looked pretty and tasted even better.