ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Sweet and Simple Bakes Monthly Bake Round-Up ~ Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Cookies

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet and Simple Bakes Monthly Bake Round-Up ~ Cranberry, Pecan and White Chocolate Cookies

Sorry for the delay in posting the round-up but I've been unwell with a cold. As you all know I have been managing Sweet and Simple Bakes since Rosie's on-going back problems and unfortunately due to other commitments I need to take a break. I am not sure when I will be able to get back to committing to the monthly bakes. I am sorry if it comes as a disappointment and I am sure you can understand the situation. Be assured we will let you all know when we return. Many thanks for all your wonderful entries each month and as always your continued support.



I present to you this month’s round-up and what an amazing round-up it has been.I want to thank everyone for all your amazing entries, all your cookies look delish!



Maria @ The Goddess's Kitchen



Dips @ CentaurCooks



Natalia @ gatti fili e farina



Julie @ Little Bit of Everything



Jennifer @ My year in Paris



Sugar Plum @ Vanillastrawberryspringfields



Helen @ Half a Pot of Cream



Chele @ Chocolate Teapot



Joanne @ Applecrumbles



Catie @ Catie's Cakes & Cookies



Ros (Non-Blogger)



Kristen @ Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker



Edith @ Precious Moments



Usha @ MySpicyKitchen



Chaya @ Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog

Choclette @ Chocolate Log Blog



Mark @ Buttaz Blog



A huge round of applause for all our Sweet & Simple bakers this month.



I would like to thank all our S&SB bakers for your continual support each month, you are what makes S&SB the success it is today and that hopefully continues to be in the future.



*Could I please ask that we all take time to visit each other’s blogs and leave feedback – thank you.*



Maria

xx