ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Cucumber Salad

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cucumber Salad

I came to the conclusion that fish sauce makes everything taste good. Well, almost everything. At lease all savory food. This salad is just cucumber tossed with some mint, fish sauce, a little bit of honey and lemon juice. And it was good and refreshing. I would have added some chopped chilies to make it even better. But the boyfriend can't eat spicy food. So that's what I had to settle for. I don't particularly cucumbers because they make me burp weird. But I cleaned this salad.



Ingredients
  • 2 medium cucumbers - peeled, seeded and sliced (To see the cucumbers, I halved them length-wise and scraped the seeds of with a spoon.)

  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce

  • Juice from 1 lemon

  • 1/2 teaspoon honey

  • A handful of mint leaves - chopped

Directions
  1. Toss everything in a large bowl. Serve immediately.