ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: These Are a Few of my Favorite Things...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things...


Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens...and a SMEG refrigerator!

I love their retro look, fabulous color range, and endless custom options.

Another favorite thing? A blog that was just shared with me today, called Alkemie. In my first day of reading, I browsed through Karen Olivia's amazing photos of Night Hotel (where I stayed a couple of years ago), SMEGs in their natural habitat (aka adorable, happy kitchens), and a picture of Blythe! It's too good! Chock full of photographs, it's like a design-lover's wet dream.


(OK, please notice that I found these 2 pictures randomly on the internet, and they coordinate perfectly. And why? Because my world of favorite things is PERFECT.)

The only thing that I might change is the name of the refrigerator company, and only because I don't want to hear 13-year old boys snicker every time I say it.