ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Single Serving Honey Strawberry Pie

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Single Serving Honey Strawberry Pie

That's right. Honey strawberry pie baked in a heart-shape dish for people (me) without a honey - and therefore single serving. I should make more of these so that I don't eat 8 servings of pies by myself. I had leftover pie crust dough from the apple pie frenzy. To save the planet, I decided not to throw it in garbage but bake some more pies...



Directions - toss as many strawberries as you can fit in your heart-shape dish with as much honey as you want. Top with rolled out pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees until the top crust brown. Let cool. Refrigerate. And eat by yourself. Do not invite any friends.




Single serving honey strawberry pie - or - bleeding heart pie <3