ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

Martha Stewart is truly the queen of cookies. I love her. Whenever I need an idea for super indulgent cookies, I go to her site. And I am never disappointed. Last week I needed cookies for a ride up to the Catskill - about 3 hours away from Brooklyn. The driver specifically asked for chocolate and peanut butter. These cookies were perfect.



Except somewhere during the process of halving the recipe, I messed up. For some reasons, I halved everything else except flour and peanut butter. I quartered (used only 1/2 cup of sugar) but that was according to my plan.



The results were these cookies that didn't spread out like the picture on the site. I had to flatten them with a spoon to make them more presentable. But regardless of how they looked, they were crunchy, just sweet enough to pass as cookies, salty and delicious. Every single cookie was consumed within the first half hour of the ride.