ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Kicking it Old School

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kicking it Old School

Wow, a whole week of not being connected online. At first it was hard...then, it was kind of nice. I realized how attached I am to the computer and the phone - and how much time I spend using them. All of that time looking down, which means time not spent looking around me and observing what is going on.

After this short hiatus, I find that I am not constantly checking my messages or emails. Just like anything else, it's a matter of habit how you spend your time, and I am feeling decidedly more balanced in terms of my choices.

Right now I am sitting in Toulouse airport, waiting (once again) for a flight. I am being re-routed through Munich and will arrive in London tonight. An entire day spent sitting on my tush, trying to get to a destination that is only a couple of hours away. In this case, it is time well spent catching up on my correspondance.