ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Child (well, Young Adult) Labor

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Child (well, Young Adult) Labor


My cousin Emily was visiting from NYC over the weekend, and she was anxious to get into the kitchen to make some cupcakes (really, I swear). We came home from an afternoon at the museum with about an hour to spare, and whipped up some Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting in practically no time. Can I just say, I love having a sous chef? Emily is a good baker herself, so she knows her way around a measuring cup and a stand mixer, which helps tremendously. To be honest, I think I was the sous chef and she was the one in charge.

I had to go to an event that evening, so I left her to finish the frosting and decorating. She did an awesome job! I guess that sweetness just runs in the family.