ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Luke, I am your Father. Er, your Daddy.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Luke, I am your Father. Er, your Daddy.


When my husband gets into the kitchen, sometimes things of pure evil come out of it. And by pure evil, I mean pure deliciousness, of course.

For our Sunday morning breakfast, I made some bacon and scrambled eggs. He took that, added some shredded cheese, and wrapped all of it up in pieces of fresh pizza dough from our local pizzeria.

And THEN (prepare to go to the Dark Side)...

...each "breakfast ball" was then dropped into the FryDaddy, and fried to a golden crisp puff. Part breakfast sandwich, part donut, it was quite something to behold.

Feel the force...of your arteries clogging, your heart stopping...yes, yes, I must rule the galaxy and beyond...(heavy breathing)...

I'm pretty sure I passed out after eating it, with a big smile on my face.