ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Another bread from Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads: New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor. And it was extraordinarily delicious and soft. I know I used at least 3 tablespoons of sugar - a lot for a loaf of bread. But it was not just the sweetness. The crumb, the texture, the flavor - everything about this bread was phenomenal. On top of it all, it was 100% whole wheat!



I wanted to make another batch of this right away but I had to stop myself - considered that I finished the whole loaf within two days. This was not good. It was whole grain and everything. But too much bread is still too much.



Armed with this book, I think I will become a whole wheat bread goddess.