ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: You Can't Always Get What You Want

Friday, January 11, 2008

You Can't Always Get What You Want


Well, I have found the first new group of the year whose music I love. I can just picture myself cruising down the road, rocking out to their songs. The band is called the Ting Tings, yet another UK band that has tickled my fancy.

Check out their sound here.

"That's Not My Name" - fun!
"Fruit Machine Live" - catchy!

Now, here's the thing. I cannot find the album anywhere. It's not on iTunes, or Amazon. They don't have a web page and the mySpace page only lists their tour dates.

I guess that the Ting Tings will just have to be "ones to watch" for now.

Wahhhhhh!!!

(Not to worry. I've emailed my cousin in London who is in the music biz. I have faith that she will track them down - the Ting Tings will be mine!)