ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: 2(0) Girls and a Cup(cake)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

2(0) Girls and a Cup(cake)


I have now had the cupcake to beat all cupcakes, and sadly, it was not made by me! At Montana's baby shower today, there were Vanilla Cupcakes from Teacake Bakeshop in Emeryville. When the tray came out, you could smell the vanilla - which is, according to our hostess, because of the Madagascar Vanilla that they use to make these delicious treats. Every bite was heavenly, from the dense, moist cake to the unbelievably delicious buttercream frosting (and I don't even like buttercream frosting!)

I was given 2 cupcakes to take home - so generous! - and enjoyed one after dinner. It was every bit as amazing as the one I had had in the afternoon. 1 more to go, and then, I think a trip across a bridge is in order.