ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Martha Stewart's Blueberry and Raspberry Jam Star Cookies

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Martha Stewart's Blueberry and Raspberry Jam Star Cookies

We had a picnic plan for the 4th of July... But the weather hated us. I woke up at 9 with rain drizzling from the sky. We gave up on the picnic and instead trained Kungfu. I turned out to be a great day for all of us. After training we hung out in the park eating all the picnic food that we prepared - including these star cookies that I painstakingly cutout and baked.



All kinds of things went wrong cutting/baking these cookies. The dough was difficult to handle. A few cracked in the oven. A few tops slid off. The jam overflowed some of the cookies.



However, the cookies were awesomely delicious. The were soft and delicate. Although I made these so giant, I couldn't stop eating after the first one. Good thing I trained...