ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Hidden Picture

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hidden Picture


I love pictures like this. At first glance, it's just a simple plate of Carciofi alla Romana from my dinner last night at Beretta. I was kind of bummed that I had left the spoon on the plate because I thought it disrupted the shot. But if you look closely, you can see my friend Denise in the reflection, sitting across the table from me.

It's a great reminder that it is not just what we are eating, but who we are with that really makes an experience special. As my memory of the dish inevitably fades, I will always remember my fun night out with my friend.

What I mistook for a careless mistake actually turned out to be the perfect picture.