ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: The Flavor of Summer

Monday, July 2, 2007

The Flavor of Summer


If I had to pick a flavor to describe this summer, it would have to be Grapefruit.

I cannot seem to get enough of the tart/sweet citrus taste and bright fragrance.

This photo is of some organic grapefruits I bought at the Alemany Farmer's Market. The flavor was wonderful, and I have had a grapefruit every day since then.


At the moment, I have these Grapefruit things in my home.
  1. Grapefruit Liquid Soap, Williams-Sonoma
  2. Grapefruit Dishwashing Liquid, Method
  3. Grapefruit Surface Wipes, Method
  4. Grapefruit Body Wash, Savon de Marseille
  5. Grapefruit Body Wash, Archipelago
  6. Grapefruit Body Lotion, Kiehl's
  7. Grapefruit Smoothies (juice of 1 grapefruit, 1/2 C. frozen strawberries, 1 T. honey), Recipezaar
  8. Grapefruit Green Tea, Lupicia
  9. Grapefruit Mentos, from Miette Confiserie
  10. Grapefruit Macarons, from Miette Bakery
  11. Grapefruit-Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, Recipezaar
I am currently looking for a recipe for Grapefruit cupcakes. I wish someone would come out with Grapefruit-flavored gum (in America) and Grapefruit-flavored ice cream.

J'aime beaucoup le pamplemousse!