ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

I just discovered a website called Savory San Francisco. I think it launched late last year. I think you could best describe it as a restaurant information site. I love that they have video blurbs about many of the restaurants - it really helps you get a feel for what a place is like, and it's great to hear the vision from the mouths of the owners and chefs. It reminds me of what they do on Check Please Bay Area.

Imagine if Yelp could figure out how to include videos with the reviews. Now, that would really be Useful.

They have sites for different cities, including New York, Chicago, and Philadelphia.

I tried to embed a video in this post about one of my favorite restaurants, Ame, but it wouldn't play. Wahhhhh, I am such a computer dork! So just go check it out for yourself on the website.

Enjoy!