ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Blackberry Cobbler

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Blackberry Cobbler

I was trying to make this award-winning blackberry cobbler recipe from Betty Crocker healthy by substituting a cup of sugar with 1/3 cup of agave nectar, 1/2 cup of all purpose flour with whole wheat flour and added a tablespoon of psyllium husk fiber.



The result? .... Next time I'll just follow the recipe... The fruit part of my cobbler came out very jelly-like - I guess because of the psyllium.

The recipe also put the fruit over the batter but I thought that wouldn't turn out pretty so I put the fruit at the bottom. Now I realize - the batter was supposed to soak up all the juice!

I'm sorry Betty Crocker. I'll do exactly what you say next time...