ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: OMG OMG

Thursday, December 13, 2007

OMG OMG

And here we go, straight from highbrow to lowbrow. So I am channel surfing, trying to find a show to have on in the background while I complete my Christmas cards. Rick Steves' European Christmas Special! Excellent! But oh no, it's over and now they are trying to get me to pledge money, nooooo.....

Flip. Flip. Flip. Flip. *pause* Flip back.

OMG! It's a "Laguna Beach" Marathon! Of the first season, no less, the season that I have never seen.


Hello, my friends! Oh, how I have missed you. What drama lies in store, I wonder? LC is failing her senior year and she can't go out?? Steven and Kristen are hooking up? Oh, ya'll, it's going to be looooooong night.

You may underestimate my addiction to Laguna Beach. Let me tell you a little story, actually two. So, last year I was driving to the Alemany Flea Market with Jude. I am anxious to share some news.

Me: Oh, I wanted to tell you that one of our friends got a new car. It's a BMW, like a 4 X 4. I just can't remember who it is...

Jude: Which one of our friends would get a BMW 4 X 4?

Me: Hmmm. Ummmm....oh. Never mind.

Jude: What?

Me: I remembered who it was.

Jude: Who?

Me (sheepishly): Kristin from Laguna Beach.

Jude: Liz! You have been watching that show WAY too much.

Me: I know.

(Hysterical laughter ensues)

***********************************************************

And here is incident #2:

I have this dream in which Charles tells me he was friends with Kristin Cavilleri in high school. I say "What? You never told me that. You have to introduce me!" So Charles agrees to take me to a party at Kristin's house. I am soooooo nervous. I really want those girls to like me. When we get there, Kristin comes up to us and tells me that she really likes my barrette. I am so happy!

When I woke up, I was so mad that it wasn't true.

***********************************************************

Well, bitches, I gotta go. Me and my friends are going to Cabo (episode entitled "What Happens in Cabo..."), and you know what that means! Drama!!