ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Maybe I Don't Want to Know

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Maybe I Don't Want to Know


Last night I had a really weird dream. I have no idea what it meant. I was with some people in a room and all of a sudden there were 2 squirrels at the window, and they put on a little show for us, holding things in their paws, talking in funny voices, etc. They were delightful!

After the show was over, it was time to go. We were taking a train somewhere, so everyone started gathering their luggage together. I had my suitcase but couldn't find my purse anywhere. "Damn it! I think those squirrels stole my purse!"

Then I heard twittering laughter from outside, and the culprits scampered away with my purse and all of its contents.

"You guys, I am so screwed! I have nothing, no I.D., no money! All of my credit cards were in there. Damn it!" I was livid.

"Well, Liz" someone said, "You really ought to watch your purse more carefully. They are squirrels, after all."

"Those bastards!"

See? I just don't want to know.