ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Chocolate Spice Cookies

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chocolate Spice Cookies

I found this Chocolate Spice Cookie Recipe on Epicurioius.com a while back. Wow... a chocolate cookie recipe with only half a stick of butter and it makes 36 cookies! I couldn't wait to try it.

And then I did.



I can't decide if I like these cookies or not. They are very soft. I baked them at exactly 10 minutes at 350 degrees according to the recipe and the warning not to over bake. I guess I'm used to eating cookies with some kind of crunch in them. They are chewy and not overly sweet.

The spice combination was interesting although I don't know if I like this much clove in chocolate cookies. Maybe I'll try just cinnamon and no other spice the next time.

These cookies are also very difficult to drop. The batter was very sticky. So I decided to buy cookie scoop for my next batch. :)