ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

I have come to believe that wheat makes me itchy which I guess not so bad compared to people that have real wheat allergy. I can still eat bread and all the baked goods. I will just have a few rashes and be very itchy. For the times that I don't want to itch, I should try to eat less wheat. So I bought a few kinds of flour to experiment.



I made these chocolate zucchini muffins but with a third rice flour, a third masa flour (that I have left from making tortillas) and a third chick pea flour.

Looked good, yes?

I wouldn't do this again unless I want chocolate flavored hummus. Chick pea flour has such a strong taste and smell that it took over everything else. I should read more about all these flour before experimenting....