ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Help Please with Wordpress

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Help Please with Wordpress



Hello our ‘dear’ S&SB Bakers :0)

I have a huge favour to ask you if you are using Wordpress for blogging. One of our latest members is seeking advice on how to upload and post Sweet & Simple Bakes Monthly Baking Badge to their site. I'm somewhat out of the loop on this as I have only used Blogger and I’m not sure if it is the same principal in Wordpress.


Please could you advise here in the comments section of this post, I’d be most grateful. Rosie x
***************************************************
EDIT- Myspicykitchen has kindly sent the code via email for Wordpress - thank you. I am unable to put the code in this post however, if you email us at (sweet2simple[at]googlemail[dot]com) we will galdly forward the code onto you :0)
Best wishes Rosie x