ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Cherry Picking

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cherry Picking



So, first of all you may notice that the blog looks different. I decided it was time for an update, and this being a sunny and warm summer's day, I picked a very colorful and fresh background. Let me know what you think - to me, it says "Go to the Farmers Market immediately!"

Secondly, I want to thank my friend Missy for the beautiful cherries from her orchard. They are so juicy and delicious, I wonder if there will be enough to make something with when I am done. Jude generously lent me her cherry pitter, so I have my work cut out for me in the next day or so.

Lastly, we had a big scare as my sweet kitty Hugo escaped out the front door and went missing for about 24 hours. He has safely returned and here he is looking handsome in a cherry-red ribbon!