ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars

Here are my excuses for not posting at all during the past two weeks:
  1. Instead of writing up a post, I have been spending a lot of time on chemistry.com looking for dates. So far, there hasn't been any success. This might just be a total waste of time. But I signed up for 3 months (they had a Memorial day sale) so I will have to keep trying.

  2. I haven't been baking much. I have a friend from Mexico staying with me. I usually stay up late and bake at night. As a good host, I try not to make noises and make the apartment hotter than it is while my guest is asleep on my couch.




I baked these bars for a Norah Jones concert in Prospect Park which I didn't go because it rained heavily the whole entire day. So I ended up eating them for breakfast all week. What? No cookies for breakfast? But these have lots of fruit! And they are great with coffee!



Original recipe from AllRecipes.com. the only thing I changed was omitting nutmeg, add lemon juice and a few tablespoons of flour to the berries.