ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sometimes, simple drop cookies are the most satisfying and comforting. These cookies were baked and packaged as a birthday present all in under one hour. They have intense chocolate flavor (I used bitter sweet chocolate chips plus cocoa powder) with both chewy and crunchy texture.



I started with King Arthur Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. I had only 2 ounces of shortening so I figured I would compensate the fat by adding 2 ounces of cocoa powder to the mix and reducing a little bit of flour.



I have been making little tiny cookies so much lately that I love love love these giant cookies. I got 28 cookies from the whole batch. It was awesome. You eat one cookie and you're done (or not.)


Giant cookie