ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Back in Black

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back in Black


Hello, my lovelies.

This is, of course, Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, in a wonderfullly goth/cabaret spread in this month's W Magazine. I can't wait to see them in "the Other Boleyn Girl" tomorrow night! Lace up your corsets and let's go!

I have always loved black, but it seems to have taken on a new edgy freshness this season, starting with Christian Siriano's beautifully constructed garments for his Bryant Park collection on "Project Runway" (with a special nod to Chris March, who I think presented an innovative line using saftety pins and human hair before getting eliminated last week).

W also showed some new shoe styles, that were, in no uncertain terms, fierce.



I think a dark and stormy Spring is on the horizon. And I can't wait.