ta name="google-site-verification" content="LnUtT_d1nKFEi6qCVRa2VtURKXcUowdpcm2UMwFTZUk" /> hummus recipes: Sightings

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sightings

Arrrgh! This is the last straw. I hardly ever see celebrities, and Charles always seems to be in the right place in the right time. He doesn't just see them from afar, he somehow finds himself right across from famous people, and more often than not, in conversation with them.

These are the encounters from the past couple of years that I have been able to forgive:
- Sonya Walger, from "Tell Me You Love Me" and "Lost"
- Charisma Carpenter from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
- the "Jackass" guys

(Not to mention that he ran into Vincent Gallo last night...sheesh)

Today I was delivered the blow that I am going to use as clear evidence that God is punishing me:
- Viggo Mortensen

I know, your jaw just hit the floor. I will wait for you to compose yourself.

My husband is NOT ALLOWED to come into contact with my fantasy boyfriend! It is just not right! See, Viggo is sad, too...


Come to think of it, most of these sightings have been on his trips to Buenos Aires, where he is right now. Damn it, I am so going next time! Viggo, hang on, I'll be there soon! We will dance the tango and have blood-red steaks and endless glasses of Malbec! You can whisper your sweet porteno nothings in my ear! We will ride horses across the pampas with the wind blowing in our hair!

Sigh. If Charles runs into Daniel Craig on his way home, there will be hell to pay.